2011/07/29

Vídeos - Asian Tour

POND’S Teens Concert, Senayan Field D, Jakarta, Indonésia 16/07/2011

Stomping The Roses || The Other Side of Down || A Little Too Not Over You || Love Don’t Hate || Everybody Wants To Rule The World || Something ‘Bout Love || Touch My Hand ||My Kind of Perfect || Gotta Get Through This || My Hands ||Blackbird || Falling Stars || Works For Me || Everything And More || Elevator || Zero Gravity || A Thousand Miles || Crush

Araneta Coliseum, Quezon City/Manila, Filipinas 18/07/2011

Stomping The Roses || The Other Side of Down || A Little Too Not Over You || Love Don’t Hate || Everybody Wants To Rule The World || Something ‘Bout Love || Touch My Hand || My Kind of Perfect || Gotta Get Through This || My Hands || A Thousand Miles || Falling Stars || Stand By Me || Everything And More || Elevator || Zero Gravity || Heaven || Crush

Idol Music 2011, Trung Tam Trien Lam Giang Vo, Ha Noi, Vietname 24/07/2011

Stomping The Roses || The Other Side of Down || A Little Too Not Over You || Something ‘Bout Love || Everybody Wants To Rule The World || Touch My Hand || My Kind of Perfect || Elevator || A Thousand Miles || Falling Stars || Stand By Me || Everything And More || Zero Gravity || Crush

Stadium Negara, Kuala Lumpur, Malásia, 26/07/2011

Stomping The Roses || The Other Side Of Down || A Little Too Not Over You || Love Don’t Hate ||Something Bout Love || Everybody Wants To Rule The World || My Kind Of Perfect || Elevator || A Thousand Miles ||Falling Stars || Touch My Hand || Stand By Me || Everything And More || Zero Gravity || Heaven || Crazy || Crush

Sem comentários: