2008/10/15

Trechos de duas músicas novas do David!!!

No video seguinte feito por mim, juntei os trechos das duas músicas, estão mesmo lindas... a primeira chama-se My hands e a outra Touch my hands...


by Filipa*

David Archuleta - "My Hands" letras:

Accidentally, on purpose

I dropped my watch behind the tire

Threw my alarm clock inside the fireplace - Yeah

And I put the parental control on

On the news and the weather channel - Uh

I'm outside in my robe

I'm looking for you - Oh

If everything stopped

I'd listen for your heart

To lead me right to you - Yeah

I tried every way I can

But its harder to hold on to your hands

And the hands are time

I need to hang on

Im trying to hold on,

Losing strength

And these hands are mine,

I need you here

Im trying to hold on,

Standing here, open hands

And I know I can't do this alone

Hold on, hold on

Baby hold on

Can you hold on to my hands

Don't let go

David Archuleta - "Touch My Hands" letras:

Saw you from a distance

Saw you from the stage

Something 'bout the look in your eyes

Something 'bout your beautiful face

In a sea of people

There was only you

I never knew what this song was about

But suddenly now I do

Trying to reach out to you

Touch my hand

Reach out as far as you can

Only me, only you, and the band

Trying to reach out to you

Touch my hand

Can't let the music stop

Can't let this feeling end

'Cause if I do it will all be over

I'll never see you again

Can't let the music stop

Until I touch your hand

Cause if I do it will all be over

I'll never get the chance again

I'll never get the chance again

Sem comentários: